Penis Enlargement Basics
Penis Enlargement Basics 2020
Options To Increase Penis Thickness
Recovery Time FILLER
Recovery Time FAT
Includes Platelet Rich Plasma
Includes 18 months Free Fat Storage
( For Further Fat Transfer Surgery )
Additional Procedures Required?
To Top Up the reabsorbed filler.
Additional Procedures Required?
To Top Up the reabsorbed fat.
Year 2 – £1,040 ( £260 x 4ml )
Year 3 – £1,040
Year 4 – £1,040
Year 5 – £1,040
*Estimated costs, varies from patient to patient
Year 2 – £5,000 (reduced rate), or included free with Stored Frozen Fat
Year 3 – £5,800 (Additional Surgery / Top Up)
Year 4 – £5,800 (Additional Surgery / Top Up)
Year 5 – £5,800 (Additional Surgery / Top Up)
3-5 fat transfer surgeries should be sufficient
– in most cases –
to get a reasonably smooth result.
Some of the transferred fat will remain long term.
*Estimated costs, varies from patient to patient.
Penis Enlargement Injections
Estimated costs over 5 years £7,010
10 years £10,400
Penis Fat Transfer
Typical cost over 5 years: £22,600
( £ Depends on the number of surgeries needed )
* Individual results may vary from person to person.
Filler or fat can be reabsorbed at a faster or slower rate.
In highly unusual cases, filler or fat can reabsorb in a matter of months.
This is uncommon, unexpected, and impossible to predict in advance.
WHEN THINGS GO WRONG –
Downsides associated with the procedure.
- Like the fat transfer surgery, multiple filler procedures are required over a lifetime to maintain the increased girth.
- The filler must be moulded smooth by the patient in the first week.
- If you do nothing, all of the filler will have gone in 2-3 years.
- Infection is a risk and can occur with any medical procedure. This is treated by prescribing antibiotics for 1 week following the procedure.
Example of Infection
- Infection – red, raised, painful and needs to be addressed urgently with antibiotics, draining the infection, and dissolving the filler in the affected area.
- The risk of infection can occur at any time following a procedure and is one reason why permanent fillers are a bad idea. It is important to be able to dissolve away filler if something unexpected should occur. Infection can also occur after fat transfer surgery.
- Please let your surgeon know if you are allergic to penicillin.
- In order for the fat to survive in the penis, it has to get a blood supply (vascularise).
Fat does not exist naturally in the penis. It is difficult for fat moved to the penis to reliably and evenly survive. Filtering methods, or using P.R.P. may have some minor benefit
In some areas, the fat will get a blood supply and live. In other areas, the fat will die. In almost all cases the result is lumpiness, addressed with top-ups to fill in the gaps.
Massaging the fat is of limited benefit in getting a smooth result. The fat will survive wherever it can get a reliable source of blood to re-vascularise. This is not related to massage.
- Fat graft clumping: formation of hard nodules, lumps, various deformities
- Damage to the penile tissue, scarring and necrosis.
- As with Filler procedures, an infection can occur after a Fat Transfer.
- “Additional fat transfer top-ups are needed to smooth over areas where the fat hasn’t survived”
- “Any hard lumps of calcified fat can always be surgically removed if necessary”
- The Androfill clinic provides free removal of hard fat nodules for the first two (2) years after your initial fat transfer.
Hard Fat Nodules.
“Patients who desire to have augmentation must clearly understand that initially there will be a fullness and swelling of the areas of the transplanted tissue, and that multiple or additional procedures may be required to maintain the desired girth enhancement and to smooth out any irregularities.”
“Fat has repeatedly been tried. The problem with fat is that it does not always survive leaving irregular lumps and scars. When it does work, the penis takes on the texture of fat. How erotic is a wider, somewhat irregular penis with the consistency of a marshmallow?”